Heyo y’all! This week, I’m reviewing Everblaze, another piece of the most amazing series of all time. (aka Keeper of the Lost Cities) Firstly, as with all of Shannon Messenger’s books, I think I stared at the cover when it came out for *at least* an hour. IT’S SOOOO PRETTY. (Though I guess it helped that Fitz was on it 🙂 )
ANYWAYS, on to actual content.
Things I LOVE about Everblaze:
- The characters. (Well, duh. This IS Shannon Messenger we’re talking about. All her characters are awesome. 🙂 )
- PLOT TWISTS. Not as many as Neverseen, but Everblaze has some seriously gaspworthy moments.
- The ending. Well, I hated it when I first read it, but now thatI have Neverseen, it’s awesome.
- Constant action. It’s an especially fast moving book, VERY hard to put down. 🙂
- All the boys get lots of time to shine. Yeah, Fitz is probably in this one the most, but Keefe and Dex are in it a lot too, which is awesome.
- Page 247. Enough said. 😀
- Lastly, because I am a diehard Sophitz shipper, I love Everblaze because ALL THE SOPHITZNESS. :0 Seriously. I hugged the book multiple times.
Everblaze is my favorite KOTLC book, for these reasons and MANY, MANY more. The characters beome even realer to you, the story commands your interest. I love this book so, so much, and I’m SO glad my mom found it for me. At a Costco. :,D Everblaze will make you laugh, it will make you cry, it will make you squeal in fangirliness(or fanboyishness). I recommend this book for ALL AGES. (well you should probably be at least 7 or 8 but whatevs) ENJOY THE EPICNESS! 8and Happy Mothers’ Day 🙂 )